Saturday, April 10, 2010

Starting to blog



Well here I go...I decided to start a blog so everyone can keep up with my growing little girl. Ava is 8 months now and is growing like crazy. Right now she loves pulling herself up onto things and walking around, she usually starts at the small couch and makes her way around and ends up at the end of the big couch, if you have ever been to our pace you know that is quite a walk for a little girl.


Here she is walking along the coffee table.









Ava's new thing is dancing when she hears music, wether it's on the TV or one of her toys. She bobs her head and throws her hands in the air. If she is standing then she is bouncing up and down. It is so cute. Video to come.

I'm just figuring out how all this works, it may take some time but I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment