Saturday, September 4, 2010

A week of fun!

Its been awhile since I posted so I thought I would post a couple of pictures from the last week.


Playing with her puzzle, the monkey is her favorite!


Our little fish, she will be swimming before we know it.


We went to Pig Out in the Park today, at River Front Park, it was a lot of fun...I took Ava for a ride on the carousel. She looks all smiles here but once it started she wanted nothing to do with it and was crying the whole time until it stopped.


Cuddles with daddy in the morning.

On Friday my mom and sister and Paxton came and visited for the day :) After lunch and a much needed pedi we took the kids to the park by our house, they had a lot of fun!


Playing in the splash pad with gramma!

After Pax was done playing in the water it was toy time!






Ava is no longer our baby she is such a big girl :(


I will leave you with a video of Ava's new dance moves and if you listen closely you can hear her sing. We always know when she wants to listen to music because she will take the remote and point it at the stereo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She looks so big in that last photo - and I love the dance moves! I hope she and Kendry get to play together this Friday.

    ReplyDelete